Top 10 Richest Women in the world 2022
Women all over the world have contributed insurmountable effort to the development of their individual countries. We can’t overlook their contributions anymore.
In this article, we will take a critical look at some of these women who have been able to break boundaries and set records to become the richest and most affluent personalities in their sector of business.
We can’t also hide the fact some of these women who made the list of the top 10 richest women in the world in 2022 are inheritors. They inherited their fortunes from their families and have since been able to grow them into millions.
Top 10 Richest Women in the World for 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt-Meyers (France): $53.2 billion
- Alice Walton (United States): $46.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars (United States): $27 billion
- Yang Huiyan (China): $22.4 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs (United States): $20.6 billion
- Susanne Klatten (Germany): $19.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson (United States): $16.9 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken (The Netherlands): $15.8 billion
- Gina Rinehart (Australia): $15.5 billion
- Iris Fontbona (Chile): $14.5 billion
Francoise Bettencourt-Meyers (France): $53.2 billion
Alice Walton (United States): $46.4 billion
Jacqueline Mars (United States): $27 billion