Top 10 Fastest Cars in the World
Despite all the different races we have in this world, there’s one thing we have in common, that’s our love for cars. The astute and the rich, the average, and even, the low-income citizen all crave the fastest cars.
Day in and day out, there is a new slew of cars that are produced by top giant car manufacturers to satisfy their clients.
In this article, we look at the top 10 fastest cars in the world.
Here are the top 10 fastest cars in the world
- SSC TUATARA: 316 MPH
- BUGATTI CHIRON SUPER SPORT 300+: 304 MPH
- KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS: 278 MPH
- HENNESSEY VENOM GT: 270 MPH
- BUGATTI VEYRON SUPER SPORT: 268 MPH
- BUGATTI CHIRON: 261 MPH
- KOENIGSEGG AGERA R: 260 MPH
- SSC ULTIMATE AERO: 256 MPH
- BUGATTI VEYRON: 253.8 MPH
- MCLAREN SPEEDTAIL: 250 MPH
The first production car with a recorded speed was the 1894 Benz Velo which had a top speed of just 12 mph. The Jaguar XK120 set a production car speed record of 124.6 mph (not to be confused with the tuned prototype that managed to hit 133 mph) from a few reliable sources.
It has become a trend for car manufacturers to test drive their own cars. The list above shows the top 10 fastest cars we have in the world.