KNUST releases provisional fees for 2022/23 Academic Year for Undergraduate Regular Continuing Students.
KNUST releases 2022/2023 academic fees for both Continuing Students & Freshers.
With the new school fees presented, each student in KNUST will pay Ghc80 for shuttle. For the academic year 2022–2023, KNUST’s Provisional Academic Fees Schedule has suddenly increased by roughly 30–40%
See fees here: KNUST academic fees 2022/2023
If you are an applicant, you are to write your name, programme offered (of study) and your reference number boldly at the back of the EMS envelope and mail it to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs), KNUST on accepting admission.
1. Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester
2. Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified under A+B1+B2 and Residential Fees
into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
|GCB BANK||CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA (CBG)|
|REPUBLIC BANK||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK|
|UBA BANK||STANBIC BANK GHANA|
|CAL BANK||GHANA POST|
3. Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
4. All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray, and medical examination at KNUST Hospital
5. International Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
GCB BANK (Gha)
6. Physical Development Levy** is for the setting up of solar street lights and maintenance of walkways on campus.