Dear GOG Staff, Welcome to the Controller & Accountant General’s Departments’ (CAGD) E-Payslip system. The epayslip is an intelligent system is designed for you to have easy access to your payslip.
You can access your payslip from anywhere either on your mobile phone or any computer with an internet connection.
If you are a new user, kindly register by clicking on REGISTER FOR E-PAYSLIP. You will need a first-time registration code, which can be obtained from your Head of Department.
Please follow the instructions thereafter to login for your e-payslip.
NB: CAGD is not liable for any financial loss resulting from disclosing your employee details including passwords to Third Parties.
Epayslip Login link: https://www.gogpayslip.com/index.php?action=login
Login to ePayslip is easy. If you don’t have the credentials, you can register for E-payslip.
How to Register for E-payslip
- Visit https://www.gogpayslip.com/
- Clicking on REGISTER FOR E-PAYSLIP.
- A first-time registration code is required from your Head of Department to register.
- For your registration to be complete, you are required to fill in the following details
. Enter your employee number
. Confirm your employee number
. Create your password
. Confirm your password
. Registration code
. Enter phone number ( e.g. 054 123 4567)
. Confirm phone number
. Enter the code given and shown
How To Print My E-Payslip Using My Payroll
The following are the steps to follow to print your e-payslip using My Payroll
1. Click on “My Payroll”.
2. Click to select the ‘Payslips tab’.
3. Click from the available payslips to download it as a PDF file.
4. Click Print to open the payslip as a PDF in another browser tab.
5. Print or Save the Payslip as a PDF for any purpose.
You may follow this simple guide to login to epayslip or register for epayslip. For any further questions, leave it in the comment and Yebekagh will get back to you on it.